maddy

@theyluvmadison

teen romance



7
posts
7
works
2
following
3
followers
1.6k
words read
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
Struggles
Ever since middle school I've been in pain This is not living anymore ...
17
0
6
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
Nature Haikus
The Woods: The woods were quiet
17
0
0
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
The affects of Ableism in the United States
How does Ableism effect the United States today? First off Ableism is discrimination against people who are disabled. Ableism has been around for a while and by the looks of it ableism won't be going ...
6
0
0
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
The Trials Chapter 2
You wake up with a pain in your head. Your father steps up into the room. "Milo, you have no idea what you have done." he grieved. His face was looking down towards the ground and now you realize he's...
2
0
0
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
The Trials Chapter 1
The guards rushed in and grabbed Lauren by the wrists dragging her out of the room. You run after her feeling mad that they were going to take your best friend away from you. You run up and punch the...
5
0
0
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
The Tree
If father was to find out she was surely going to get punished. Since there is no tree, I guess they can’t use the switch on me this time she thought to herself trying to make light of the situation ...
17
0
0
theyluvmadison
theyluvmadison
maddy . 3 years ago
The dream
You keep checking your phone hoping that someone would reply. You feel your phone vibrate in your back pocket and your heart begins to race with excitement. Your fingers fumble with your phone as you ...
50
1
6