1. One relative will always have a drink in their hand, no matter the time of day. They may get a little drunk because of this.
2. Plenty of old, funny and some times embarrassing stories will be told.
3. Your older teenage cousin will spend 90% of the trip sitting in a chair, probably on their phone if they even come at all.
4. Your grandma will always be shoving more food at you, regardless if you are hungry or not.
5. One of your cousins, probably the adventurous, outdoorsy type, will be making a fire, even if the ground around them is drier than a desert.
6. Campfires + s’mores
7. Instant coffee for the adults and hot chocolate for the kids every morning.
8. The usual amnesiac questions from your relatives; how old are you? What grade are you in?