Rizzy

@thegracchi

New chapter every week on Sunday8AMPT



9
posts
9
works
16
following
7
followers
4.5k
words read
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 8: Life
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 7: Haggling
There were two types of people in Rome who went to the baths. The first type went there to get clean. The second went there to do business.
3
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 6: Cornelia mother of the Gracchi
If Cornelia knew one thing, it was that you could never know enough. And so she sat, reading in her study.
3
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 5: Trials and Speeches
If Tiberius Gracchus knew one thing about politics, it was that every crisis was an opportunity.
2
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 4: Bribery, Votes and Elections
If Gaius Gracchus knew one thing about himself it was that he despised bribery. And yet he had just spent an entire day doing the very thing he hated in order to ensure his brother wouldn't be exiled...
14
0
1
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter 3: Politics ... Publius Cornelius Scipio Nasica loved his family.
Chapter 3: Politics
4
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Chapter II: Gaius
'The Senate has decided, that as a reward for my brother’s victories over the treacherous Carthaganians and the safe return of Roman citizens from the hands of the barbaric Iberians that he deserves n...
4
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
The Gracchi: Chapter I
‘It makes me seem like a man of the people.’ Tiberius said. Despite himself, he felt a small grin come to his face. ‘No, it looks ridiculous, Tiberius. Who does this?’ Marcus said. ‘The poor do it ...
3
0
0
thegracchi
thegracchi
Rizzy . 3 years ago
Summary/Blurb!
Welcome to The Gracchi, a work of historical fiction that is based on the lives of the Gracchi family in the mid-second century B.C.E. My goal is to tell the story of the rise and fall of the most fa...
16
0
0