Tecla

@tecwill



9
posts
9
works
7
following
1
followers
87
words read
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
Looking back it is so clear now..
3
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
Sometimes i just go outside to look at how narure takes its course.
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
SUCH A YOUNG SOUL Yesterday I went to say fare well to my best friend, it was so heart breaking. Few weeks ago we got a call to pray for her and the day after, she was no more. She has left so soon with all big dreams ahead of her..... It is hard to t...
1
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
If only i knew what my life is upto
12
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
I SALUT
I salut all the front line workers who had tried all ther best to save lives, to make sure the World is a safer place again. Things are going so well as with social distancing and wearing of masks.
15
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS FULL OF SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS non
After six months of pregnancy my husband left me for another woman, i went back home and in that week i lost my dad, i was in alot of pain. My two sisters had gone to Saudi Arabia to work as maids j...
24
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
My favorite waffle is a Belgium style wafle, with fresh strawberries whipped cream and maple syrup. I love to share it with my fiance even though he doesn't like waffle, just the strawberries and the whip cream.
37
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
MY BEST FRIEND
She asked me to help her, she couldn't pay rent so i spoke with my fiance and took her in, but in my own house she gave me thousands rules, for the first time i felt not safe in my own house, it was o...
17
0
0
tecwill
tecwill
Tecla . 4 years ago
LIFE IN CAYMAN ISLANDS
Life here is sweet, with the climate mostly hot, i love going to the beach and i started recently to go fishing. Due to curfew there is no much fun , the good thing is i can still go to the beach. my ...
3
0
0