Jay

@starryfreya

Hello!



10
posts
10
works
5
following
4
followers
2.1k
words read
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess of Light - 9
The next morning, Kail and Spider sat together in Kail's room. Spider was looking over a map that Kail had taken from his father's office. "Here. This is where my clan used to live. We should make a s...
1
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 8
Spider leaned against the table. "Contracts are made normally through giving the spirit an offering. If the spirit likes the offering, they will make a contract with the living. But there are those wh...
1
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 7
Kail asked Teacher James about the branches of the elements the following afternoon. Teacher James pulled a sheet of paper from his bag and a pencil. He began writing down each element and their branc...
2
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 6
Kail was standing by a pond that was fed by a small waterfall. There was a mist that covered the land and wove around the tall pine trees that oozed a strange dark substance. Upon closer inspection, h...
2
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 5
The Phoenix family emblem was similar. The same bird flew in the opposite direction, holding a shield instead of a sword. The sun was replaced by a crescent moon. That bird was the phoenix. Kail had n...
1
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 4
Kail had not expected to hear that. "This is the first time?" Teacher James nodded. "There were a few times where the idea had been proposed but it was always dismissed for one reason or another. It m...
16
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 3
The Goddess of Darkness let out a hum. "I did try. But the pact made between us prevents us from killing each other. The only way is to bless a warrior of our choosing and have them hunt the specified...
3
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 2 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 2
The dark spirit gazed at Kail with curiosity on his face. Kail could see his full features. Most people who could see the spirits only saw partial features or no features at all. The spirit was swirli...
3
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 3 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light - 1
The voice that spoke to Kail was melodic and soothing. His spirit form watched as the ball of black light faded away. He then felt his body being sucked away from the darkness that surrounded his body...
14
0
0
starryfreya
starryfreya
Jay . 3 years ago
Defying The Goddess Of Light
Kail Phoenix thought that he had fought for nothing when his life ended suddenly. Then there was a strange melodic voice that reached out to him in the darkness. As soon as that voice finished speakin...
29
0
0