Spade

@spade

unknown person



11
posts
11
works
12
following
2
followers
15.7k
words read
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
Who am I?
15
0
1
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
The girl with strengh
This story is part adventure and sorrow. My friend gave me this idea.It is about a girl with strength as a power and humans use her for it.
25
0
0
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
The two sided monkey!
This story is about a two-sided monkey.A monkey that is uncontrollable and quiet at the same time.
28
0
2
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
Life.
Life is beautiful.A lot of people don’t know it. They get mad and angry at life.But, it helped us. You should cherish your life and enjoy while you are at it.
27
0
1
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
April and Noah
My friends were the ones who gave me ideas for this piece, so most of the credit goes to them! April and Noah have been separated because April is moving away.Who knows if they will ever get to see ea...
1
0
0
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
The carpet
This story is not a real story. It is about a very thoughtful boy who cares about his family and town. He chases happiness as it finally finds him at last but,he still has a long journey to go.
14
0
0
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
Guilt
Well, everyone feels guilty at least once in their life because we all make mistakes. That’s what this short piece is about.
14
0
1
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
One fine spring
It is a fine spring day and, for the first time he saw the light. He will never forget this day and hopes to see her innocence again after this beautiful day.
17
0
1
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
The hate you give.
This story is not meant to be any thing harsh or hurtful. It is just a type of feeling. You know that one person who hates you so much but, you don’t know why?
3
0
0
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
You.
This is a story of longing and await. She is waiting and wandering until she strikes familiarity.She then chases it knowing it is someone important in her life.
27
0
2
spade
spade
Spade . 4 years ago
The days I knew you
This story brings sorrow and hurt. This can be a different feel for everyone. A loved one who is not in sight but,will always be held in her heart forever with the memories she cherishes.
14
0
1