rose

@shechosis



7
posts
7
works
14
following
5
followers
1.8k
words read
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
Quiet. Be still. Don't let him find you. The devil can sense what's inside you - triggers flying off like dropping bombs, he knows your walls are down - he's coming for you. Quiet. Be still. The devil can sense what's inside you - breathe deeper, stan...
The devil
25
0
0
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
Hold tight, let your light shine bright. Though the darkness of your mind clouds the light you wish to shine, hold tight. In the morning life seems endless, not a sun shining or light turned on. Clouded memories, foggy dreams, you pray for the light ...
Isolated
2
0
1
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
Neglected, rejected - time after time. When will the happy ending become mine? I've played it cool, you played me a fool. I'm too tired for these games. I never asked for anything in return for my kindness. You treat me like an option - treat me li...
1
0
1
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
This feeling in my brain It shimmers and flickers Like a kaleidoscope frame getting quicker and quicker Slow it down, to see the big picture. We are all lost in the confusion, spinning and swirling in a sea of uncertainty, lights so bright we're not s...
Kaleidoscope mind
0
0
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
Like the trees descending through time, a thought comes to my waking mind, the dew spread across the wildflowers like specks of time, evaporating into the space beside.
Snippets
2
0
0
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
You broke my heart, you played with my mind, made me feel like you were mine. Betrayed and embarrassed, time after time, I hate that I ever called you mine. You taught me some lessons, truth be told, I never knew you'd turn out so cold. You set the fi...
Heartbreak
2
0
0
shechosis
shechosis
rose . 5 years ago
I'm on a spiral, speeding down - into the decline of my blackened mind, this darkness wont let me climb - climb out of the caves of my darkened eyes. Heading down deeper and deeper, not quite sure if I can escape this. Like quicksand - the bottom neve...
Inside depression
0
0