s;

@shashay

vibing.



12
posts
12
works
9
following
24
followers
14.3k
words read
shashay
shashay
s; . 9 months ago
An Irresistible Cape
A poem about watching the person you love become the antithesis of what they had sworn they would become.
3
0
0
shashay
shashay
s; . a year ago
Tick Tock Tick Tock...
A multi-sensory poem about feeling the oppressive pressure during of an exam.
1
0
0
shashay
shashay
s; . a year ago
Part of the Painting
A poem about feeling suffocated by overwhelming expectations and the anxiety of failure.
1
0
0
shashay
shashay
s; . a year ago
Childhood Room
A poem about the innocence of childhood romance, and the pain that follows when lovers turn into strangers.
3
0
0
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
The Nurse (Horror)
You meet a nurse on the first day of your job and are creeped out by her demeanour. Apparently, most people find her unsettling, as well, but for some reason she is liked a lot by the children. She al...
11
0
4
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
Dismantled City (Dystopia)
A girl journeys through a destroyed city by herself. Bittersweet memories return to her and she remembers how peaceful the days used to be and realises that her life might never return to the way it w...
35
0
2
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
The Figure (Horror)
A diabolical creature torments a young girl every night. She tries to end her suffering but is instead presented with an unexpected realisation.
42
0
2
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
A Young Clairvoyant (Horror)
A young girl's imagination is strong enough to predict the future. As good as it seems, can this special power get her or her loved ones in trouble?
12
0
0
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
The Red Door (Horror)
A girl finds a mysterious, hidden door in her attic that is giving her a suspiciously specific flashback. Then, the strange things start happening. What does the door lead to? Will she ever be able to...
4
0
2
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
A Bunny Mascot (Horror)
A young girl's story about the murder of her childhood best-friend
33
0
4
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
The Villain With No Name (Horror)
A 7-year-old's experience with a demonic, cruel friend of hers and his countless vile sins.
8
1
7
shashay
shashay
s; . 3 years ago
Nightly Predictions (Horror)
A short horror story about a young child's experience of losing her close friend and whole family, and her experience and trauma throughout the petrifying incident.
4
0
0