1. Don't look at him more than I would at a normal person (except in a natural way like when he talks or does something sudden, or else it will seem like I'm avoiding looking at him on purpose).
2. Don't go out of my way to talk to him (but chat with him just a small bit so we're like casual friends and not deliberately ignoring him).
3. Don't position myself in misleading physical sign positions (feet not towards him, not leaning towards him, not facing him or standing too close to him, not walking in tandem with him).
4. It's okay to be awkward because that can't be controlled or hidden... but be awkward towards everyone not just him!
5. Don't make him a priority, make other things priority like other things that interest me and express and act on interest in said things, (don't fake it though, must be genuine stuff).
6. Don't overthink about him or overthink anything he does or what it implies and in general don't overthink stuff.
7. Be as myself as I can manage to be.
8. Don't care about him too much in any way, treat him a little bit less than a friend.
9. Don't react to what he says too much.
10. Don't smile at his jokes especially if it's not really that funny - even if I honestly thought he glanced at me to see my reaction...
Thanks for reading! @shards