malsh

@shafimalik

Impulsive and philosophical guy



6
posts
6
works
0
following
1
followers
9.3k
words read
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
AmnesiA
It was 19 April 1888. Hyde was strolling in downtown, enjoying the cold breeze in solitude in the dark night. A blue umbrella circled down to him. It was an old but well preserved antique. He looks a...
1
0
0
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
The String
My sister was sitting on the stairs behind the iron gate. as our parents were threating to leave us. They had a black travel bag with them and they looked at me with disdain. Their stare engulfed me l...
4
0
0
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
The black
I, a muscular, ripped 200lbs hunk of meat was walking in the room. The color of the magnificent room was purple with white as a supporting color in the background. The Window was opened and white curt...
3
0
0
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
The pervert
“All done!” I screamed after carving my nails for 4 hours straight. It’s funny though how much time cost when you have a lot of it to waste. I was out of a job for 3 weeks straight and don’t want to l...
2
0
0
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
The Present
Another day with monotonous routine. Edward was pass through the aisles of a random house. He saw broken glass on the floor adjacent to empty dark rooms with his companion, The Wind. Edward came acros...
0
0
shafimalik
shafimalik
malsh . 5 years ago
Indiffrence
it made me question, what love is?
14
0
0