Ryan

@ryansc1234



10
posts
10
works
0
following
1
followers
1.5k
words read
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
Reflections
Mental illness has many faces. I believe that a good deal of my creativity comes from being "crazy" and I will always cherish that. My life has taken some, shall we say "wacky," twists and turns as a ...
3
0
1
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
Happiness?
Happiness...is it a state of mind? Is it something tangible? Is it a commodity that can be bought and sold or is it just an illusion? With smoke and mirrors, misdirects and sleight of hand we smile a...
3
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
It's an indescribable feeling to be trapped within yourself.
3
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"The Virus"
A horse drawn cart crawled along through the streets. Horses were immune to it...at least, so far. Clint, Lori, and Bertie, or Styles, as she preferred to be called, walked alongside dressed like they...
1
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
Untitled
I'd been here before; I was sure of it. Not just because of the sense of deja vu either. There was something familiar about this place that went beyond recognition. Some may say that I'd walked these ...
3
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"Rebirth"
As I look around at my surroundings I ask myself why I am here. I am not one of those philosophical types questioning my existence, rather wondering what has brought me back from the clutches of death...
3
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"The Rift"
The sound was sickening and it filled the evening air. It was like tearing fabric, though so much worse. As the villagers left their homes to discover the nature of this auditory assault they were met...
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"Suicide Run"
It was a dark and stormy night when it happened. Okay, it wasn't really; I'm trying to make light of a bad situation. Truth is, it was one of the worst... no, I'd have to say it was THE worst day of m...
1
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"The Bath Tub"
Chicka chicka chick. Chicka chicka chick. The rattle ate into his mind echoing louder than could be real. He threw the bottle across the room and pills exploded against the wall. The tick tack of pill...
2
0
0
ryansc1234
ryansc1234
Ryan . 3 years ago
"Final Thoughts"
The first thing people want to know when they meet me is 'Did I do it?' Yeah, I did it. I'm not sure if I'd do it again when put in that situation, but I'm also not sure that I wouldn't. After that, t...
2
0
0