Rufaida zoon

@rufaida

too lazy to finish writing



7
posts
7
works
0
following
3
followers
11.1k
words read
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
Jealous
I am not jealous. I am extremely jealous. I turned my world for you but never had the guts to approach or even react to your posts. And there she goes open a damned fan page and you follow her back . ...
2
0
0
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
Respect to the man who loved to know
I just can't take it anymore. So I wrote even after deciding not to write initially.
1
0
3
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
We are humans
The world is going through the most uncertain time right now. We are panicked , stressed. We are tired of being stuck at home. Yet we are not lost. We decide to fight back against this unseen monster....
2
0
0
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
Life as a girl
Being a girl is never easy. As a boy if you are staying out late is alright if a girl does that you are characterless. You gotta get up early, sleep late. You gotta sit properly, dress neatly, eat nic...
3
0
0
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
Entanglements with Mr. national crush
I have no idea what this is . It's just a experience where I entangle with the most popular guy during my high school years . I am very confused about myself and wanted to share with a stranger. Cause...
3
0
0
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
A LETTER TO THE MAN I LOVE
the thoughts I have been keeping to myself for four damn years. Letting it out should be better.
15
0
3
rufaida
rufaida
Rufaida zoon . 4 years ago
silly question came to my mind long ago......
What do you call a lovestory when the male protagonist is the long hidden love of the female protagonist not to mention her best friend's boyfriend. Now the guy falls in love with the female protagoni...
2
0
0