Many are comparing Peach to Snapchat and Twitter. Here are a few quick observations on what makes it unique:
1. Users are incentivized to post more often
to bump their profile to the top of their friends' feed.
2. Unlike Twitter, no one person can spam your feed
(As Josh Constine <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshConstine/status/685655085934710789"> noted on Twitter</a>). Each post is grouped with your profile.
3. You must friend someone to see their feed
Similar to Snapchat. With the exception to the friends of friends feed.
4. You can find new people in the friends of friends feed
Unlike Snapchat. Although a chronological list probably isn’t the best sorting.
5. The more friends you have, the further your posts spread
via the friends of friends feed.
We’ve been having fun with the Product Hunt account
seeing as much/sometimes <a href="https://twitter.com/Nivo0o0/status/686721397637267456">more engagement than on Twitter</a>, although anything new often attracts more attention at first.
P.S. I'm rrhoover on Peach
Send me boops!