rosebud

@rosec2



7
posts
7
works
7
following
3
followers
13.5k
words read
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
The Ceiling
I did this for the prompt of the day. It's not very good lol
1
0
0
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
My library mind.
Imagine your mind is a library. This is for the prompt of the day it's not very good but I tried.
3
0
1
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
The Drop to Fire Part 2!
" You haven't seen him in a couple of months! What? This keeps getting stranger by the second! Is this some sort of prank? Mom come out where ever you are!" " He disappeared on November 14th... and ...
1
0
0
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
Part 2 of The start of Falling Snowflakes
The inside of the limousine was just as impressive as the outside the car had white leather seats and didn't seem like it had been used before. It was that white, the kind of white of brand new white ...
3
0
0
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
The Drop to Fire Part 1 Like For Part 2!
I came inside from the harsh winter, snow flying outside the door. I walked in my warm house, smelling maple syrup and pancakes. My house was an older house that was my grandma and grandpa's old house...
17
0
0
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
The start of Falling Snowflakes (This is just a draft but I thought I would post the beginning)
The cold snow I felt under my feet sparkled under the bright yellow sun. It was finally winter, my favorite time of year but yet I did not feel joy. Instead, I was afraid. Running with every will I co...
1
0
0
rosec2
rosec2
rosebud . 3 years ago
Would you read this story I just need some input?
Madison an 16-year-old girl runs into a top organization of spies called the NSOC (national spies of Canada) and because she knows too much she has to become a spy. The NSOC's worst rival comes out to...
12
0
2