Ragini

@raginiinigra

insta- @_____ragini_____.



12
posts
12
works
0
following
29
followers
12.6k
words read
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 2 years ago
TO Love.
Want to stay with you for my whole life... Want to wake up in your arms every morning...
13
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
NO Drama
There is no need to have extra drama in your life there is no need to have a one in your life
5
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Welcome to the world of the self self-thought self-happiness se
13
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
And you walk away
Just like beautiful sunshine, you come in my life brining truckload of happiness and joy.
2
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Little Girls
A little girl in the world full of man's right.
65
0
3
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Stay with me....
Just stay with me with the moon let the shine of your soul brighten my body. Dissolve me in you and be the writer of your story on my soul, hold my hand till my last breath. Be the golden sunshine ...
17
0
1
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Lust
A mere sight of your body,of your body, lits me up like a gas stove. So Red hot I can feel the fire, blazing urge getting crazy. Such a feeling can't be gentle, demanding his lust not love.
5
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Come Here And Takeoff Your clothes
Come here take off your clothes and with them all the worries and wars which have you ever carried. Lay beside me and feel nothing except my fingers on your back and write them whatever they want. Le...
14
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
The gift of love
And I waked up from the dream again the same day but with the new hope to find her..... I still remember that day when I first saw her on the bus hand reading a novel just like a book worm. 14 years...
4
0
2
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Everyday ....
Think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others...
14
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Someone....
"Everyone you meet has a part to play in your story. And while some may take a chapter others a paragraph, and most will be no more than scribbled notes in the margins, someday you'll meet someone who...
27
0
0
raginiinigra
raginiinigra
Ragini . 3 years ago
Welcome to society. Just feel free to be yourself, but not too much otherwise we'll tear you down. You can love the stars, the moon, the sun but you can't love yourself whenever you feel love to you...
14
0
1