by Peter Salzano
According to Peter Salzano, a booklover and remarkable blogger 'reading is vital for children as most of the child's learning is done from reading books'.
Following are some reasons listed to motivate your children to read books.
1. Books improve the concentration of children and they can focus more on school.
2. Reading improves and boosts the critical thinking skills.
3. Books enhances and expands the language skills and vocabulary. It makes the children more well spoken.
4. In the opinion of Peter Salzano, books are a great source of improving and enhancing the imagination of kids.
5. Children who have a habit of reading, are better in all subjects. Therefore books, help in better performance at school.
The above reasons listed by Peter Salzano are why you should encourage your students to read the books.