'Playwriting is the journey of the play' quotes Peter Salzano renowned playwright and blogger. Below are some tips listed by him to improvise your playwriting:
1. Start writing your script with a broad idea and an open mind.
2. Try to bring your character to life by researching the main character's world.
3. Peter Salzano suggests giving priority to the structure and scenes than the lines.
4. Orient yourself in the time and place you are writing your play and the characters. Skipping this step can affect your script.
5. Write with your subconscious and trust yourself.
The above tips by Peter Salzano will help you in writing your play.