by Peter Salzano
'Warming up before performing mic is essential to deliver the great performance' says Peter Salzano.
The following are some warm-up exercises you can include in your routine before facing the mic.
1. Lip rolls are an easy exercise to wake up your range and move through different vocal registers.
2. In addition tongue trills also help in activating resonance in your voice.
3. The "M" sound, according to Peter Salzano is another good way to activate the resonance in front of your mouth and face.
4. The "L" sound activates resonance a little further back in the head and throat, feel the vibrations as you perform it.
5. The "Zzz" sound, with your teeth closed and mouth slightly open try producing this voice to activate resonance with a more open sound.
The above tips by Peter Salzano will help you warm up before performing in front of the mic.