JOLIE FLUER9

@nectar69

One eye sees, the other feels



9
posts
9
works
20
following
9
followers
5.5k
words read
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
Your hands on my cheek, so gentle and loving. I trust you completely even as the blades caress my skin.
3
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
We all got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard. You got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it
12
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I have done. Help me leave behind some reason to be missed. Don't resent me and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memories. I have never been perfect but neither have you.
1
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
I can feel the sun whenever you're near. Everytime we touch I melt away. Now everyone asks why I'm smiling out from one ear to the other but I know it's you
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
Your lips taste like champagne. As I kiss you again and again. Your eyes sparkle, dance in my mind. Your lips melt all the way to my heart with your kisses. Your caress excites my soul. Your touch warms my essence. Endless love song, that I alw...
3
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
Love is born with the pleasure of looking at each other,  it is fed with necessity of seeing each other.  It's concluded with the impossibility of separations.  I searched through books and cards. I want you to be my protector.
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
MISS
When I miss you, I don't have to go far. I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.
27
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 4 years ago
Tonight underneath the moon light, I drink my tea out there in the cold night. The stars and the moon are shining, I'm thinking of you. The love that keeps my heart so deep in the ocean. This star shines beneath me.
Tonight underneath the moon light, I drink my tea out there in the cold night. The stars and the moon are shining, I'm thinking of you. The love that keeps my heart so deep in the ocean. This sta...
2
0
0
nectar69
nectar69
JOLIE FLUER9 . 5 years ago
I.L.Y Like the morning sun which never forgets to shine and like the alarm clock which never forgets to wake up. I send you this message to you, to let you know that you are truly precious in my eyes and I love you for being you.
I.L.Y
2
0
0