Dani

@munch

Living and breathing the art of writing.



10
posts
6
works
22
following
39
followers
10.3k
words read
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
I just wanna say I love all of you who have read and are still reading.
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 3- Ice Cream
1
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
Thanks everyone for reading this. Highly appreciated.
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 2-WAKE Up Call
1
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 6- THE Flight
Kaye was in love with the man of her dreams. He was her fiancé. Kaye soon gave birth to you. I thought she was happy or so I thought until she came home without you.
6
0
2
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
Finally, chapter 5 is here. After reading this you will officially be apart of TBWF NATION. The Blood Wolf Nation. Thanks for reading and I promise, it does get better. Read on, luv y'all.
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 5- REBEL Detective
2
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 5- REBEL Detective
“Book my flight,” was all I managed to say until a determined smile crawled its way onto my face and carved itself there. There was silence and I was beginning to wonder if she was in this with me or...
3
1
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Wolf Blood Chapter 4- SAYING Goodbye
I didn’t mean what I had said earlier but now I changed my mind. I meant it now. Damn, I was fuming, and he saw it. My insides were on fire, blazing like a thousand red suns. I realized it was the fir...
6
0
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 3- Ice Cream
I stood looking at the freakishly large ice cream chart. It had about two thousand different flavors. I’ve lived here all my life and every time I came here I never got tired of gazing upon it. It was...
5
1
0
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf Chapter 2-WAKE Up Call
“Pathetic. That’s what you say. You were probably in England sleeping around with some random strippers, drinking and playing poker. Celebrating and having a heck of a time. Then you show up on the da...
6
1
2
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
Hope y'all enjoyed this. Chapter 2 will be up shortly.
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf CHAPTER 1- THE Dinner
3
1
munch
munch
Dani . 5 years ago
The Blood Wolf CHAPTER 1- THE Dinner
My heart sped up. My palms became sweaty. His locks of hair peeked through from under his jet black beanie. His lips parted. “Kiss me.” Welcome to the supernatural life of an unsuspecting teenage g...
6
1
4