Alayna

@miss_alayneous

"There is no great art without passion."



17
posts
17
works
13
following
19
followers
50.2k
words read
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 2 years ago
Numb
Thoughts on trauma, and the feelings one must face when the shock finally wears off. Healing takes time. Keep going.
2
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 2 years ago
Voices
Reflecting on the intrusive thoughts that cast life into chaos, and the stunning power of nature to calm our hearts and minds.
2
0
1
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 3 years ago
The List
Trigger Warning: A bit of an unconventional list, but it mentions a heavy mental health topic, so viewer discretion is advised.
7
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 3 years ago
You
For anyone who is sad or anxious and struggling to write tonight, just be you. I tried to make this one short and sweet. Thank you for reading!
40
1
4
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Chances
I'm not a love poet, but if I was, this is what I'd write. Thanks for reading!
27
0
2
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Fifteen Minutes
(Trigger Warning! Topic: suicide) A poem about how quickly our time and our lives can slip away from us at the hands of ourselves. Take all the time you need to heal and be okay, just don't let time t...
12
0
1
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Unnoticed
A poem about traumas that run deep, shaping who we are, and how we act. Mental health is just as important as physical health and proper recovery is crucial. Please reach out if you need someone to ta...
13
0
1
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Torrential
Note to self: Don't let another storm ruin your perfectly decent life. The sun will always shine again.
14
0
2
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Unavailable
A poem about the phone call I've waited my whole life to receive, but never got.
1
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Dear Anxiety...
The letter I could never find the words to write. Until now.
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
The Art of Sinking
A poem about the sea of mental health illness that sinks our ships and leaves us wondering why we haven't drowned yet. Don't give up, the world needs you in it.
40
0
1
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Today Was a Good Day, and Here's Why
Today's good day is brought to you be the not so simple task of learning to accept that joy and grief can coexist, if only we'll allow them to.
14
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Fearless
A letter to myself, and anybody else struggling with anxiety amidst our world that's in constant disarray.
2
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
03/06/2016
In the wake of grief and loss, it's easy to feel like your locked in a hopeless free fall. But fear not, you'll find your footing one day. The ground won't be gone forever.
15
0
1
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Tell Me Something Real
There are a lot of real thoughts and feelings trapped within the walls of our minds. They're bursting at the seams, waiting patiently for the opportunity to make themselves known. So what are you wait...
35
0
6
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Before You
There is a light at the end of the tunnel of pain. Can you see it yet?
16
0
0
miss_alayneous
miss_alayneous
Alayna . 4 years ago
Messy Pages
For a world that isn't so simple anymore.
49
0
1