Shift

@menteretorcida

Just my release.



9
posts
9
works
0
following
1
followers
10.4k
words read
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 9 months ago
🙃
Inconclusive ramblings 🙃
2
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . a year ago
Desolate.
I asked someone for a name, location and weapon. This is what I came up with around, Jai, Australia and butterfly knife.
4
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
Zombie-Apocalypse
The air is thick and still, heavy musty smell of something rotten hangs in the air around me, my breathing sounds cracked and my chest feels tight, my head is pounding, a pain I have never experienced...
4
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
Dark feelings.
In this life we are told too not be scared and too face problems head on but what if you are the problem and do not have the strength too overcome it, when you hear so many voices in your head it drow...
2
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
Close the door.
For years was trapped in my own mind, Seeking answers I Couldnt find,
2
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
Nothing is as it seems.
The vivid colours of the tree line conceals the path, soft ground beneath my feet, the smell of fresh cut grass wafts through the crisp morning air, beam of sunshine lights the end of the path where t...
4
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
This old house.
The dark corridor lights up with every flash of lighting as the storm rages on outside, i feel every clap of thunder as it revers through the entire house, a deep grumble that accompanies the rain and...
4
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
The day I died.
Let me tell you about the day i died, I was walking through the main entrance, it will as unusually and eerily quiet, lacked the hustle and bustle that usually happens at this time of day. I hear some...
3
0
0
menteretorcida
menteretorcida
Shift . 3 years ago
Bad men do what good men dream.
I watch as he gives him mouth to mouth as he lays there motionless on the floor, laid lifeless in his own blood. Each defibrillator shock jerks his body, the only movement in what feels like an eterni...
4
0
0