Makana

@makana

There isn't enough room for a descriptio


Bronze Comma
Silver Comma

13
posts
12
works
10
following
53
followers
48.2k
words read
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
Updates and shout-out @Caldafox
Hi! I hope you are having a good day so far. I wanted to give a couple updates and a shout out to my favorite writer.
16
0
5
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
Start Over - A Short Story
Hi everyone! If you don't mind reading this, I would love to hear your thoughts. Its just a short about if something went wrong and the universe had to start over. I don't know where the idea came fr...
40
0
1
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
Nightmares - Part 3
This is chapter 3 of a collab with seryna21. Please tell me what you think of it. Have a great daaayyyyyy!!!
28
0
4
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
Nightmares - Part 1
This is a Collab between me and @seryna21 . I think it will turn out awesome and hope ya'll enjoy it! Have a great rest of your daaaayyyyyy!!!!!!! *Cough* Also give feedback *Cough*
55
0
13
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
Fear - A Poem
I am NOT, a poet. But, a writer who made a poem about how their past haunted them. I wrote this in the comments, and thought I might share it with the rest of Commaful. Have a great daaaayyyyy!
20
0
2
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 6 - Ending
Please give feedback! This is the last chapter of the first book, well really a small resolution. The other chapters are longer, whilst this is a small resolution, not super interesting unless you hav...
14
0
3
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 5
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day. Please read the other chapters of my story and give feedback if you do not mind :) Thaaaaanks!
19
0
2
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 4
Sleep The Trained had stopped. For it was the next station. Lily was snuggled to the corner of her bench against the wall, with a blanket to her chest.
20
0
1
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
This is the best chapters yet! You need to read it!
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 3
7
0
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 3
Welcome – Lily stood outside of the Mansion, in her hand, she looked at a ticket. She read the words under her breath. A crow called behind her. Clouds crawled closer. And thunder started to boil far ...
8
1
1
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 2
Lily stood outside of the Mansion, in her hand, she looked at a ticket. She read the words under her breath. A crow cawed behind her. Clouds crawled closer. And thunder started to boil far away in ano...
8
0
2
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 3 years ago
The Train - Chapter 1
Lily stood outside of the Mansion, in her hand, she looked at a ticket. She read the words under her breath. A crow cawed behind her. Clouds crawled closer. And thunder started to boil far away in ano...
10
0
1
makana
makana Silver Comma
Makana . 4 years ago
The Circle
The surrounding area is dark. It just woke up. Or, came alive? It knows what and how to function. But doesn’t know why or what. It doesn’t remember anything. Except… A circle. A circle that’s not of ...
7
0
0