REVERIE (part 03)
REVERIE
(part 03) reverie stories
  15
  •  
  0
  •   0 comments
Share

macryano
macryano17 | perpetually confused | doodler
Autoplay OFF  •  a year ago
Finally, after 10 months, REVERIE continues! have fun with your friend~

REVERIE (part 03)

>continue?

>>CONTINUE?

The lights suddenly turn on and you find yourself lying on a metal table, awake. Good--you followed directions this time. Your eyes are burning like never before. >get up >groan and rub eyes

>>GROAN AND RUB EYES

You are reaching up to massage your eyelids when you feel a sharp pain in your left shoulder. You remember the masked figure and their needle. Where are they now? >get up >look around

>>LOOK AROUND

You take a glance around at your surroundings. There is nothing unusual about the room you are in. There is nothing usual about it, either. A light above you. >observe light >get up

>>OBSERVE LIGHT

It is an unnaturally harsh white light. Why is it hanging? Couldn't they screw it into the ceiling? That would be more efficient. >get up >I see no door. How'd I get here?

>>GET UP

Your arm aches as you heave your body off the table. You take a short walk around the empty room. You try to remember how you got here. >there's no door! >poke lightbulb

>>POKE LIGHTBULB

Oh, of all the useful things you could have done, you choose to...oh, wait...the bulb flickers, and its cord seems to extend every time the bulb swings. The ground drops slightly. >pull bulb

>>PULL BULB

The ground drops from beneath you, bringing you, the table that is screwed to the floor, and the floor itself down what feels like fifteen feet. >observe surroundings >pass out from shock

>>OBSERVE SURROUNDINGS

Unlike the room above, which you can still clearly see, this room is almost void of light. A single, masked figure cloaked in black approaches and leans over you. >scream >"what do you want?"

>>SCREAM

The figure's head lowers slightly, almost as if it were glaring at you. Their hand threatens to reach for a small silver remote, the purpose of which is unknown to you. >shut up >kick their shin

>>SHUT UP

You figure that it would be a better idea to shut your trap. You don't trust this person...is it a person? The figure lifts its face once more in approval. >try to reason with the figure >attack!

>> TRY TO REASON WITH THE FIGURE

As you open your mouth to speak, the figure asks for your silence by raising a hand. >listen

Stories We Think You'll Love 💕

Get The App

App Store
COMMENTS (0)
SHOUTOUTS (0)