Aairah

@loveaairah

Mystical wonderland


Bronze Comma

17
posts
17
works
14
following
6
followers
39.0k
words read
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Imma describe Quarintine......
HELP MEH. . .I will not make it. . . .
1
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
You have a purpose
Everyone has a purpose, sometimes its hard to realise.
4
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
some fun comebacks ;)
Here a few comebacks and roasts for fun! UwU hope you like and stay safe!
5
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Into the book Part I : Haka and Adenson. (collab with @alexis123)
This si a collab with @alexis123 Make sure to follow us both and like! worked really hard on it! Emily Thompson, a girl of 12 was sitting near her window after having her dinner. It was raining heavil...
16
1
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
enjoy life
I legit ran out of ideas and finally got one when I was almost done this one so here. Enjoy!
5
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Announcements:
LOVE YOU ALL here are a few announcements about my posts and hope you are all good! you can comment some stuff abt how You are if u feel like it <3 pls make sure to follow me!
3
0
1
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Cage
This poem is about a parrot in a family of doves that proved that even though she is different. She is still the same.
89
1
6
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
A POEM about racism
I am so proud of everyone and the world for sticking up to what is right. Black lives matter and we are all in this together. no matter what we are ALL human. So keep fighting till justice has been se...
5
0
1
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Leave me alone
This is umm. About a girl getting bullied and asking to stop as she faces depression. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME I AM NOT DEPRESSED. I just want people to understand not to bully because everyone...
3
0
1
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
story ideas i have (I do not know which one to write about and would appreciate your help and opinion in the comments)
I have so many story ideas and can't choose one! I want to do one that my readers would enjoy so pls help me and write in the comment section which one you would like!
17
0
2
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Without you (collab with CreamyDonutz)
A story for fathers. we love you and could never live without you <3 collab with @CreamyDonutz chack her out!
15
0
3
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
The lonely galloping sea and the amazing boat
As the boat sailed far across the ocean Leaving back a lifeless trail (For the commaful boat challenge! Hope its good)
5
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
I am nothing
A sad poem about bullying that I decided to write during these hard times
14
0
3
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
When Life shuts a door
This is a poem about not to regret and stay in the past but to always let go and do the best! it's a really meaningful poem and I hope you enjoy!
4
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Moonlight Mystery part 3
The creature was choking me, squeezing my throat harder and harder the more i tried to wiggle out. I thought I was gonna die, I was ready to take my last breath then a tear fell down my eye and landed...
3
0
0
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Moonlight Mystery part 2
The next day.... I woke up and to my surprise everything seemed normal. I chose not to show my face to my dad and instead just stay in my room. I took my sketch pad and began to draw what I had seen.
2
0
1
loveaairah
loveaairah Bronze Comma
Aairah . 4 years ago
Moonlight Mystery part 1
Life is short and full with Mystery.... My name is Julia brown and I am a 13 year old girl who just moved into a small town called morningtown (funny name right?
5
0
0