Literatur_Queen

@literatur_queen

Poem, Descriptive writing.. Literature



10
posts
10
works
11
following
14
followers
5.7k
words read
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Math's or Magic?
I sat there in a room with the fan speeding like a tiger... My hair soaked in sweat... My eyes red from tears... I stared at my math's paper... All the words danced... Like Broadway dancers... The wor...
2
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Whats up with today!?!?
I stood there rolling my eyes at the sun. Why did it have today! It hid being the clouds to scared to come out. The clouds were black with sorrow... The thunder flashed giving me a warning... I quickl...
3
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Lost in tears.
She bowed her head in depression as her mother touched her cold skin. Her Mom's warmth was fading day by day... She could feel the jewel in her heart getting cracks... My eyes filled with droopy tears...
14
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
What was it?
The blue waters stared into my eyes... I fell in love... Its beauty shone like nothing I have ever seen. Its milky white eyes gave me the feeling of space and the bright light it was reflecting gave m...
23
0
1
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
The PHOTO!
Her eyes flashed with sorrow as the water slapped the entire house. Pulling it inside. The girl blond hair darkened as her power leaked out... Her eyes closed like jewels broken and her heart went out...
17
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Was it all planned?
She laughed maniacally as her black stinging eyes made my bones shiver. Her black hair started to turn glossy red. As her eyes sparked with flames - The real kind- I backed up to the leaner pink paint...
14
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Who are the real gods?
Dads have freedom they can go to work and be the boss of the house. Isnt insane how the world works. Under the command of the ones with no pain?
25
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Have you heard the wind speak?
Have you heard the wind speak... Havnt you heard it howl? Gentle when it wants to be and dangerous at heart...!
16
0
0
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
Flowers will bloom.
Like a flower fighting to bloom. With no help for its potential.
51
1
2
literatur_queen
literatur_queen
Literatur_Queen . 3 years ago
What about a girl who's lost in sports?
A rose in a flock of daffodils... Wouldn't it seem odd? Like a girl on with pants instead of a gown.
18
0
2