Laly

@laly



23
posts
23
works
3
following
4
followers
51.9k
words read
laly
laly
Laly . 2 years ago
Short & sweet
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 3 years ago
azul Y rosa
Still you
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 4 years ago
Hope
I hope one day you will find a way to be yourself and find love again I hope you find a person who makes you feel the same love that you came to feel for the first person you fell in love with
15
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 4 years ago
In another life
In another life I'd be hugging you and not a pillow In another life I'd be remembering all the beautiful moments that i lived by your side and not trying to forget about them
25
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 4 years ago
Hopes in waiting
...And i wanted to tell you that all the peace and happiness that i was looking for i eventually found it... they were right telling me to "start over" to "move on"... by me moving on I didn't know yo...
23
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 4 years ago
A little update...
I'll never forgive myself for allowing people to do me the way they did when i was at my lowest i took anyone into my life just to feel some type of intimacy or anything else other than what i was ac...
4
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 4 years ago
De nada sirvió...
Todavia recuerdo todo le que me costo olvidarte y todavia te trato de olvidar y creo que es por eso que lo recuerdo muy bien. sentia que me muria, me sentia basura, un zero a la izquierda, me sentia m...
2
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 5 years ago
You...
You came into my life turned my whole world upside down. your company became better than my lonesome comfort zone you invaded my mind all day, every time i think of something it's always you who i ima...
1
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 5 years ago
So far this year...
I learned that people, just like they arrive, they also leave, without any explanation. I learned to always be myself, either way fake people always give up and walk out on their own.
3
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 5 years ago
I miss you...
Its been probably one or two weeks since we've stopped talking, i'll admit that these days have been the worst maybe i was right on leaving you or maybe i was wrong but there were so many hints that w...
14
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Leaving me...
I knew you were going to break up with me a week a before you did it, you were acting so indifferent you were not the you from before, because i knew almost everything about you. i knew what you liked...
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Little perks
I want to go to a place alone, i want to be able to feel like im free but now that i think about it. i don’t think that feeling free or feeling at peace is just a place that you can just go to when ev...
3
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Lonely company
Its been years since I’ve been with someone, im starting to think that maybe love just isn’t for me. I was probably destined to be alone, yet i also wonder how can someone be so cruel as to bring me t...
3
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Toxic
I knew you were no good for me yet i still saw the best in you. There was always this certain something in you, that forced me to stay with you no matter how badly you treated me, or how horribly you ...
5
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Anxiety
Before we got too serious with our relationship, i told you that i had anxiety and you said you didn’t mind and you’d always be there for me. when i randomly started panicking you’d always be there to...
14
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Hey...again
I remember the day we met each other again and you started a small talk, just while i was waiting for the lunch line to finish. you tapped on my shoulder, when i turned. i saw you with a smirk on your...
18
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Looking at you
Falling for someone you don’t even talk to
12
0
1
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Ego
You were never mine nor will you ever be. i never got to know if we ever had anything in common, three years of high school wasted on wishing you were mine, but never doing anything about it. three ye...
13
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Time
Time stand still, for the love of life is standing right in front of me. time, stand still one more second, so i can admire all her beauty. time,could you possibly go any slower the love of my life is...
13
0
0
laly
laly
Laly . 6 years ago
Almost
It almost became much more than just a crush
15
0
1