Kristin

@kristinmcguinne



7
posts
7
works
10
following
2
followers
2.8k
words read
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 4 years ago
Fate that we meet
I just wanna know that in every lifetime fate has our paths cross. We don't even have to end up together, maybe we mess up like we have before. Possibly ignorant at the fact we have always known how y...
1
0
0
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 5 years ago
Home
Your eyes remind me of something i thought was indescribable. But what i realized is they take me back to cloudy days with my mom in a little beach town called Brookings. Where we just needed one week...
0
0
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 5 years ago
Threesomes
I listened to piece of slam poetry the other day where a young woman spoke of her constant threesome between her significant other and her anxiety. It gave me a revelation a day later. For too long I'...
1
0
0
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 6 years ago
Bitter
I hope you lay awake at night and think of me. I hope the thought of my mere existence gives you chills and I hope I leave a bitter taste in your mouth that’s worse than your black coffee does after i...
11
0
0
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 6 years ago
Future with you
I see a life where I never have to second guess. Where I come home to my best friend. Where every night we sit around the table and have dinner together and talk about our days. And every once in a wh...
19
0
2
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 7 years ago
Addiction
I drank you down, every last drop. I injected you in to every sober vein. You were my first addiction. They always told me the withdrawals would be the worst; too bad I never thought I had a problem.
...
4
0
0
kristinmcguinne
kristinmcguinne
Kristin . 7 years ago
Pretty eyed girl
They write poetry about eyes like yours All I know is the moment you walked into my life everything changed. I now use up all my time trying to figure out a way to convey the beauty of those ocean eye...
15
0
0