Keannabrown951@gmail.com

@keannabrown951



5
posts
5
works
0
following
2
followers
86
words read
keannabrown951
keannabrown951
Keannabrown951@gmail.com . 4 years ago
The Current Trend in Real Estate
With the current economic situation, pushing businesses to shift their employees to work-from - home status due to safety issues and with some businesses under pressure to shut down due to economic co...
0
0
keannabrown951
keannabrown951
Keannabrown951@gmail.com . 4 years ago
Slavery and Black American Statehood by Gebah Kamara
"Slavery and Black American Statehood" a book by Gebah Kamara is a fascinating book detailing the historical account of Liberia and its relation to Black Americans who were formerly enslaved. https://...
2
0
0
keannabrown951
keannabrown951
Keannabrown951@gmail.com . 4 years ago
Gebah Kamara
Human Services Professional with over 10 years of experience in administration and management, planning and care of clients in foster care, mental health, education, and substance abuse treatment envi...
4
0
0
keannabrown951
keannabrown951
Keannabrown951@gmail.com . 4 years ago
GEBAH KAMARA TALKS ON INVESTING IN RURAL AREAS
A significant factor in buying with real estate in rural areas is that there are small inventories for investors to select from. It is not equal to a no-choice alternative. There still is a possibilit...
4
0
0
keannabrown951
keannabrown951
Keannabrown951@gmail.com . 4 years ago
Gebah Kamara Flipping: From House to Land
Acquiring land is easier than buying a house, so they say. Probably due to the sheer idea of house flipping, there are a number of concerns one has to deal with. Examples include inspection, plumbing ...
2
0
0