JUSTIMAZIN

@justimazin

Everyone have story to tell !



6
posts
6
works
8
following
7
followers
552
words read
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on the Graves Part 6
Max: There are some people are watching us, Boss! He sees in his right where some people are staring at him. He clear his throat and adjust his messed tie and sit in the car. Max sits in driver seat.
0
0
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on The Graves Part 5
Max get out of the cafe with coffee in his hand when car hit by the cycle he got freeze. He knows that this car is his favorite one, even he drive it with care and when Andrew was out of the town he t...
1
0
0
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on The Graves Part 4
Max: He wants to know intention of your sudden comeback! And want me to keep eyes on your every step. Andrew: Looks like my father have lots of free time to think about me now! (Sitting cross leg look...
2
0
0
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on The Graves Part-3
After an hour Max reach to airport. Max: flight just arrives I should wait in the waiting area.
1
0
0
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on The Graves Part 2
Max: Sir I have no idea but boss told to tidy his things up; he will handle work from here now on! Mr. Martini: You are his assistant, How is this possible for you not to know? (Stand up and walked pa...
1
0
0
justimazin
justimazin
JUSTIMAZIN . 2 years ago
My Empire on The Graves Part-1
At present day A man is sleeping in his apartment. Its early morning and alarm start ringing a man dismissed the alarm and make his way to bathroom after half an hour phone start ringing it's a call.
15
0
0