Aliaa

@jonginberry

i think i will write stories about me



8
posts
8
works
7
following
30
followers
5.3k
words read
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 5 years ago
A Jam In The Head
I wanted to say something, about how am I tired from these unanswered questions, about how much I thought of new fresh starts, about how those two caused real damage to me, about how I’m so sick of me...
3
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
The unsaid feelings
I just wondered why haven't I healed yet? I immediately started to let me write about all the feelings I got after what had been happened!I'm revealing them now...
1
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
The flowers are in the bin
she doesn't hate what she loves because of the unfortunate events. she is so rational but she wishes she were demented.
7
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
Is she the first girl?
the second girl was sitting next to him and the first girl wondered why didn’t she think in a way like “I am the one who is supposed to be sitting next to him”, rather, she thought in a way like “I sh...
18
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
The Forgetting
Is that what you call a real love? you want to forget it! you really wish you'd never fall in love with me?
15
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
How many hearts have you broken?
till when are you gonna break hearts on right and left?
13
0
0
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
The girl who is living in the past.
girl, why is it so hard to move on?
18
0
3
jonginberry
jonginberry
Aliaa . 6 years ago
it's my second time talking to her.
so Hello again, I never asked him to stop talking to you, I asked him to stop lying and tell me the truth when I am asking for it. maybe I want you to be together more than anyone else because you are...
6
1
0