Joe

@joegreen

Honestly, im just tryna make it.



5
posts
5
works
14
following
14
followers
912
words read
joegreen
joegreen
Joe . 2 years ago
MAN OF MANY.
Fragile to the world, I'm not easily broken. glance turns to stare. is it that you don't trust my feelings? justifying thy unfinished thoughts. is she hiding truth behind a sugarcoat? why won't she co...
2
0
0
joegreen
joegreen
Joe . 3 years ago
Here we are again.
Oh boy same shit different day. I don't understand why you act that way towards me. Do you hate me? Do you love the challenge? Do you want to leave I hope not all I want is your love. But there's mor...
4
0
0
joegreen
joegreen
Joe . 3 years ago
Lean out of the red
She holds her secrets like a locked door without a key. She's hiding something. something in the dark hidden afraid of light. Only the sky knows what's going on but inform me he won't. Red flags show...
1
0
0
joegreen
joegreen
Joe . 3 years ago
Continued
Enraged by your silence. Thy mental preparation for violence. In trusted to the shadows never to be seen. Do you want privacy to hide the embarrassment of me. You want clean hands & no cuts so you won...
4
0
0
joegreen
joegreen
Joe . 3 years ago
The Life
Life has kicked my ass. Is this really what everyone fights so hard too keep. Aren't you tired? Exhausted? I am. I really am. What's the point? what's my purpose? I mean really of all the people. ...
14
0
0