Jordan

@jjones121395



5
posts
5
works
12
following
3
followers
7.8k
words read
jjones121395
jjones121395
Jordan . 5 years ago
I know there may not be anyone who actually reads this, but I could seriously use some feedback on the chapters I've posted thus far. I'm wondering if I should stop the project, finish it as a single book, or write a few books for a series. Any feedb...
Just a quick memo
2
0
0
jjones121395
jjones121395
Jordan . 5 years ago
Chapter Three Tommy woke with a start around three in the morning. Thunder roared all around, and lightning flashed and lit up his room. He rose out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the tap and ran a washcloth under the cool water. He w...
Chapter three of the book I may never finish
0
0
jjones121395
jjones121395
Jordan . 5 years ago
Chapter Two Tommy unlocked the door to his cluttered apartment and stepped inside. The lights were on, which was strange because it was late. “Honey? Are you still awake?” he asked quietly. “Yes, dear. I’ll be in there in a sec,” a sleepy voice echoe...
Chapter two of the book I may never finish
0
0
jjones121395
jjones121395
Jordan . 5 years ago
Chapter One Best described as tall, dark, and handsome, Tommy sat in his cluttered office reviewing the latest data that he had collected. The satellite imagery showed something astounding. If Tommy’s theory was correct, he could have made a discovery...
Chapter one of the book I may never finish
0
2
jjones121395
jjones121395
Jordan . 5 years ago
Prologue: “Damn, I really shouldn’t have done that,” said a man. Grizzly and tall, Xander’s unkempt beard swayed in the breeze. Standing in front of him the beast lowered its beaked head slightly and let loose a piercing screech. The body of a lion bu...
Prologue for a book I may never finish. Pandora's Box has been opened and the monsters of myth are now running wild.
2
0
0