Jake

@jjjjd0

tumblr: peeceofshit



8
posts
8
works
71
following
14
followers
3.0k
words read
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
I don’t wanna feel like this. My heads constantly rushing and my hearts constantly beating. I’m normally nervous but never have a reason to be. I’ve been finding myself stuck in most places. I can be ...
3
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
—>
All I do know is that certain places and smells and people that used to make me happy, don’t anymore. I’m numb. And for a long time I have had no energy to keep this act going. Waking up every day in ...
3
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
?
I wanna go back to second grade. It's 4 PM and I just got home from school an hour ago. The only thing on my mind is the chocolate chip granola bar with my name on it and the tv on Disney channel. Bef...
10
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
Let go
Letting her go was the hardest thing I ever had to do. But I think it was so hard because I had to learn how to let her go months after she already let me go. I always seem to do things like this. You...
14
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
Untitled
"Wait." I feel like I've been told that all my life. But honestly, I wish I listened to everyone. I should've waited. To grow up. To fall in love. Everything happened way too fast.
12
0
1
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
.
Loving her was dangerous. I was allergic to flowers and she was a bed of roses.
16
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
Untitled
The shower is the only place people can't get to you. When you're sitting on the toilet, people can knock on the door and ask all the questions they want. When your shaving your beard, they can do the...
19
0
0
jjjjd0
jjjjd0
Jake . 6 years ago
When I Broke Her Heart
When I broke her heart, I didn't realize that I was breaking my own. When I broke her heart, I didn't realize that some day she would move on, to someone better. Someone she deserved, and someone tha...
24
1
0