Jolene

@jj1234

I am way too fucked up to be writing



6
posts
6
works
66
following
39
followers
9.5k
words read
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
Why did You have to break my heart?
I still remember laying on that cold hospital bed waiting for a text message, a call, just a sign that you still cared for me and that our love wasn't lost But, you never showed up, or called or tex, ...
17
0
0
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
I think it's over
Our friendship is over, I got tired of putting my life on hold for you and tired of listening to the same old bullshit you kept telling me all these years I don't even know why I ended it, maybe beca...
4
0
0
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
You broke me..
I remeber everything that happened, how you followed me to the storage room, how you closed the door, how you looked at me up and down and licked your lips slowly, how you tried to kiss me multiple ti...
25
0
2
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
Dear Mom,
Thank you for the love you give me every single day and for the thousand kisses I feel in my face, There is no one in the world that loves me as much as you do, and one day I hope I feel that love fo...
4
0
0
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
What is like to love someone...
Have you ever loved someone? But, I mean really love someone not like the ones we see in movies,
37
0
6
jj1234
jj1234
Jolene . 4 years ago
What is life at this point?
I haven't been feeling myself lately, the more time I spend at home the more I lose sense of reality, of who I am... I feel like I am completely alone, like the more I stare at my bedroom door and rea...
17
0
1