Caleb

@imcal



10
posts
10
works
5
following
2
followers
7.8k
words read
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
🤷🏻‍♂️
12
0
0
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
Mistakes are okay. The real problem is what you take from them. ( new to the group was around for a min left cause of life stuff. I really enjoy and appreciate all of the poetry you all lay down here)...
10
0
2
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
1
0
0
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
3
0
0
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
If it wasn’t here. Then why should I act like it was there. I’m scared because I know you really think it’s there. Find me.... if you dare.
Reality
12
0
0
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
Mistakes in life are like wounds to the flesh. Just give the body time and it heals, resets. Don’t forget, how it made you feel. That’s the steal, the loot, your take away. That phat meal, the root, the last minute fade away.
It’s okay to be Human
2
0
0
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
We all return to Mother Earth. The rich, the poor. She does not care about your financial worth. Make your time here count before you meet the dirt. There won’t be I’ll do better next time when she’s ready. Only time to look back and see if you didn’t...
When she’s here
26
0
2
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
It’s an expression of me, it’s an expression of we. It’s an expression of what you can’t see. We call it art you call graffiti.
WE
1
0
1
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
I am you You are me There is no in between So please see me Just for me I’m asking for Mother Earth.
I see you
14
0
2
imcal
imcal
Caleb . 3 years ago
I don’t know you, but I know you know me. I have no clue, you solve mysteries. I see no cover. You see trees. I feel anxiety. You see what life has for me. I find it easy to bury thoughts. You have a way to uncover what seems lost. When I feel alone. ...
I don’t know you
2
0
0