Harper

@harperjrainns

Cole Renwick - Writer sometimes



8
posts
8
works
3
following
10
followers
18.1k
words read
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
Heredity: One Size Too Large
In the bed of recollected ghosts, Where improbable figures fit in close Your loved ones leave behind a figure not of your design
2
0
0
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
Savior's Shut Eye Excerpt
Clean air is an unbreathable fantasy when your lungs are filthy. In fact many idle luxuries we neglect become painfully missed. Silence for instance, has been perpetually replaced by a busted one not...
14
0
1
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
The machinery of my core drugded on and on, filling me with life irrespective to the control of what I would refer to as “me”. I let down my hand overtop my stomach and imagined billions of interconnected and incomprehensible locomotives powering my lo...
Agape.
0
0
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
At the Ward Again - Chapters 1&2
An audacious girl named Elanor burns the family car in symbolic defiance of her Nana's death. She is then sent to a mental ward by her distant parents, while there she regains her meaning and sense of...
1
0
0
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
At the Ward Again - Chapter 1
An audacious girl named Elanor burns the family car in symbolic defiance of her Nana's death. She is then sent to a mental ward by her distant parents, while there she regains her meaning and sense of...
1
0
0
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
A Coven at the Overgrowth
The waterlogged walls were varnished with coagulated insect intestines. Fly Larvae, cockroaches, and praying mantises all mixed into a colorful assortment-a thick rubberized substance inseparably merg...
13
0
2
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
Your skin tingles with the feeling of the ground relinquishing you to the sun. Grass, weeds, and daisies slither across your arms, legs and genitals leaving soft kisses and green stains on your flesh.
You are a dream of the human form. This story seeks to mythologize that relationship.
19
0
3
harperjrainns
harperjrainns
Harper . 4 years ago
The adjacent train flashed through the windows like a zoetrope, capturing the preoccupied passengers in freeze frames. They looked beaten down by the towering oppression of the city's industrial district. I turned to my partner and remarked 'rough look...
A misanthrope witnesses beauty and is forever changed.
1
0
0