Gus

@gsus

private thoughts published anonymously



7
posts
7
works
21
following
4
followers
1.8k
words read
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
thought about it again tonight always thinking never the gall to do. one day maybe i might. one day i’ll do it, even if it’s just out of spite.
Damaged goods
1
0
0
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
Castigat Riendo Mores
1
0
0
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
madness that i spend my whole life making sure i can’t be read. can’t be understood. to then act surprised when someone doesn’t understand when they can’t.
1
0
1
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
beds are too big when you’re away, but too small when you’re here. you fill the room with warmth with heat. the bed is full. filled the brim, to the point of breaking.
full
3
0
0
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
Nothing is a delusion, but with a capital N. Nothing can’t exist. delusions are what delusions will be: an intrusion of the psyche that has little to do with you or me. More it has to do with the way in which society has told us how she’s a bitch ...
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
the melancholy madness of a twisted youth more often than not results in unwanted truths. truth about life and truth about love the melancholy madness of a tested youth more often than not results in an end no more nor less than the innocence of ...
4
0
0
gsus
gsus
Gus . 5 years ago
sweet dreams come and go nightmares are forever. dream another dream of me, chain me with a tether. nightmares and dreams are one and the same. i’m the apple of your eye till the day i die trapped o trapped oh my - Is it time to say goodbye a...
2
0
0