Graham

@grahamsilverman

:)



6
posts
6
works
30
following
15
followers
40.4k
words read
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . a year ago
An Unwritten Valentine
Hey everyone! This little piece of writing is about the end of a relationship and an unwritten valentines card that’s currently sitting in my car. I know I know very cheesy, for some reason I’ve been ...
0
0
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . 2 years ago
A different kind of Arms
Hey y’all here’s a little bit if prose I wrote about stories and growing up :) Mainly it is about what I have learned so far about adventures and battles outside of stories. It is also about my search...
20
0
1
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . 3 years ago
I dreamed I was in love. I woke and still was. I was alone .
Hey y’all! This is a poem I wrote after having the wildest dream of my life a few weeks ago. I lived out a life long romantic montage with a celebrity (Emma Chamberlain) and we had the most BEAUTIFUL ...
14
0
0
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . 4 years ago
We are taught to move like rivers. Fast, working tirelessly to reach our end point. Expanding and contracting ourselves to fit the space we occupy, to flow over and around our obstacles, so that we may reach the ocean as fast as possible and join thos...
Hey what’s up, this piece is about ~water~ (I know, how innovative) and conformity and slowness and solidity. I’ve been writing about slowness and solidity a lot I think because I feel very airy and o...
5
0
0
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . 4 years ago
I got a tattoo yesterday.
This poem I think is called “Body Language”. Inspired by a real tattoo I got (which I have grown to LOVE by the way) a while ago and the feelings I had after :) thanks for reading hope you enjoy!
3
0
0
grahamsilverman
grahamsilverman
Graham . 4 years ago
When I think of the people who love me the list is often wrong. Many of the people I think of do not love me anymore, which is hard, and many of the people who love me endlessly do not appear on that list.
Hey everyone! This is my first post on here (WOO) and it’s a little poem about lost love I wrote a few days ago at like 4am when I couldn’t sleep. It’s a little long and a little stream of conscience-...
3
0
0