K.G

@ghostwriter



9
posts
9
works
36
following
7
followers
840
words read
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 5 years ago
I feel like I’m fading away just going through the motions of another day, now here I lay with that familiar pain of everything drifting away. I’m broken, Hell bent and hopeless. The light fades away as I’m engulfed by pain and alone.. I can hear the c...
Dark hearts..
3
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 5 years ago
A day in bed my Bellissima..I adore you still. That day we laid in bed all day long, I can still hear you typing along, that rhythmic beat and tap..tap...tap. I slowly drifted off to sleep, and when i woke there you were still. The same rhythm and I ...
I adore this girl still and I hope day she’ll know, I love her still and always will and pray for the chance to earn her love.
27
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 5 years ago
Lost, broken and alone, the stars call my name and I wait for answers to long silent prayers.. I close my eyes and your face is there, an evil grin upon which I lay my longing eyes. The mistakes I made flash before me like lightning in a distant storm....
I want to make things right bellissimo. The reoccurring storm.
1
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 5 years ago
Everything seems fine but on the inside I’m drowning in a sea of pain, I don’t know how to handle the sleepless nights or this pain inside and I’m lost and confused thinking about you, it’s hurting, clutching at my soul and tearing me apart from the in...
Another night alone
2
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 5 years ago
Here I sit wide awake as thoughts haunt my restless sleep, I take a breath and close my eyes and you’re all I see deep inside. From tears of joy and laughs of love comes that empty feeling, like a bleeding wound, and it’s because of you I only assume, ...
2
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 6 years ago
Today time stopped.
What to do when missed opportunities haunt you.
3
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 6 years ago
When I look at her I see the endless possibility’s that could be us. As we’ve grown together, laughed together, cried together, held each other close through thick and thin my life has been filled with memories and moments of her and I.
Silent suffering
3
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 6 years ago
Knowing loss is something very few can relate to on the level I’ve felt. At a young age my father was taken from this world and now as a man the effect has echoed and sent ripples into my life in ways you can’t imagine.
Thoughts on the broken chain...
1
0
0
ghostwriter
ghostwriter
K.G . 6 years ago
Late night thoughts
Lessons of the dead
0
0