Rdaine

@fj

my perfectly flawed words..



14
posts
14
works
20
following
10
followers
7.6k
words read
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
Regret
I won't regret on my choices to be with you
23
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
All?
Sometimes... Sometimes when I think back...
3
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
Pieces of my own poem thoughts (2015)
People change, feelings too..,There are no lasting in life. I wonder why people make promises they won't be able to keep?
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
Figuring out
Sometimes it gets too hard to keep it all in, all of my life I've been struggle just to survive through what I was born with. Finally figuring out all of this deep emotions and what I am made me happ...
2
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
My secret thoughts spokes to me in my mind
Reality sucks...every time I have to face all the troubles created by selfish human that only to thinks highly of themselves and they alone. I don't really like to be in a circle with all those beings...
1
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 4 years ago
I have a dream
16
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
The Hardest
The hardest part of growing up is that YOU have to do what is right for you and what is wrong, you have to decide on your own
1
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
Chances
If by chance I ever meet him once again. I am willing to take the chances to be brave and talk to him there you are..
3
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
Coincidence kəʊˈɪnsɪd(ə)ns/ Of objects, the property of being coincident; occurring at the same time or place. Of events, the appearance of a meaningful connection when there is none.
There are no such coincidence in this life, the little things happened and people that you ever met are the faith that has been chosen for you through your past and present life. Everything is connec...
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
Happiness
In many years of our life..we are getting so worked up over our functional activity and becoming so wrapped up over things that does not matter at all, too busy to find the meaning of happiness. But l...
2
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
That two-face woman
there she goes again...this two-face woman, talking bad behind other colleagues. I can't stand her awful words. I cannot imagine how impressive it was that she has to use the most extreme words just t...
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
How my life would be
There...sitting here in front of monitor and doing my work..suddenly thinking how my life would be, how is it going to be, I feel blank and looking out to the picture calendar.. what date is it today,...
2
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
Vice Versa
Don't you think your life is unfair? Well..for me part of me think life is unfair... I become easily get jealous over other humans life was so great, how can they became rich? how happy they were with...
3
0
0
fj
fj
Rdaine . 6 years ago
In my dream..
I Just had a dream last night.. . I keep on remembering in my vivid yet blurred dream, there was this strong yet nice guy came approaching me with a rose in his hand saying to me 'where have you been?...
0
0