Famousdoc

@famousdoc



14
posts
14
works
4
following
3
followers
7.9k
words read
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
My Own Demise
I am bad at descriptions.
13
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
You Decide
Just words on a page.
16
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
Stuck
As of this moment I am left alone in my house with nowhere to go and no one to see.
15
0
2
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
My First
I will never forget the way this woman made me feel.
3
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
Stuck In Place
2
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
You again?
This is the first section of a letter I wrote to someone I really try to forget about.
4
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
The Last Fish
I always hated the term there are plenty of fish in the sea. Maybe I am just a lousy fishermen!
14
0
1
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
I Am No Writer
I once was told my words were meaningless, that every word I wrote down was nothing but a false idea that I was a writer. To there great surprise I believed them, leaving my words to gather dust withi...
15
0
1
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
Stone
I sit beside my grandfather who was always short with words. He rocks back and forth as the storm continues to dwell. The only sound was that of the wind that carried flurries of snow. Without a word,...
15
0
1
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
To Those Who Can Smile
A smile holds still upon my face for the first time in a long time. Yes, how weird and odd it feels upon my self. I want to scratch it away just out of habit, but this time I feel its company comforti...
14
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
Who deserves an unpicked flower?
Just another girl who fell for another man. It wasn't me.
12
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
The feeling in my heart is low, like on the verge of bursting yet only I can hear the beeps before the detonation. To see her, standing in the hallway was something I had prepared for. How could I not...
3
0
2
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
The First Snowfall
Another snowfall breaks the falls end, each flake hangs balanced on a branch that struggles to carry more and more as it fills, barely able to hold on much longer. Finally after a long attempt with li...
2
0
0
famousdoc
famousdoc
Famousdoc . 4 years ago
The world was pieced together by the thinnest string. Each time the needle crossed into its rough skin did it wince in pain, for as small as the hole might have been it would never seal again. The fin...
3
0
0