FADIA

@fadia



15
posts
15
works
13
following
3
followers
27.9k
words read
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 3 years ago
The Right Way
Sometimes I wonder if anyone has ever managed to feel this pain better than I do. By better I don't mean more, but less intensely, less painfully. I feel like there must have been a piece that I misse...
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 3 years ago
What am I?
I am a strange combination that I don't understand but is the only thing I know as truely me. I love quiet mornings and I hate saying goodnight. My favorite outlets are when I'm alone but I'm terrifie...
36
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 3 years ago
Farewell
If only you knew how much I think about you. It's hard to admit it to myself but I know it's true. You have to cross my mind at least once a day as I'm doing something. I don't go on your social media...
3
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 3 years ago
Bittersweet Clarity
Reaching a certain mental age and after a number of heavy experiences to say the least, I realize now that the life we're living is the best version for us at this specific time. Our constant dreams o...
3
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
It's in your head
When we were kids, we looked at adults for comfort. In situations of crisis and fear, we turned to our role models, our parents, older siblings or relatives... We looked for reassurance in their eyes....
12
0
1
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
Love
Let me tell you a story, about love. Love as I have never known it before. A love that's pure, that's innocent. Have you ever loved somebody like that? Have you ever loved somebody with all your heart...
2
0
2
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
Jane
She looked at her with piercing but yet caring eyes and said: Jane, you are so beautiful. You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, one that makes people want to be around you and see the wo...
17
0
1
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
The end before the beginning
I have always had trouble with the way I want things too badly and how I want them to happen right away. I am weak to my wants and wishes. I would try my hardest, spend as much time, money and effort ...
11
0
2
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
If only I knew, what I should do. If only I knew, what's inside you. If only I could read what your eyes are saying, if only I could hear what your silence is screaming. If only I could call you now, ...
22
0
3
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
Hurt people hurt people
26 and I still don't get it. I thought at this age I would have unraveled all the secrets of human behavior. But this particular thing still amazes me. How can you live with yourself when you break so...
15
0
2
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
You can't protect me
You can't protect me. I know that there are things that you can't protect me from. And I understand that. No one can. It hurts so bad when it happens but that's just the way it is. I have to accept an...
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
Break free. Break free of all of those things that are holding you back now. No matter how hard the decision might be. You need to break free. Because this is your life, you choices, your decisions th...
2
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
I want to get lost with you, go on a crazy adventure. I want to get wet from the rain with you, and get stuck somewhere with you unable to go home because it's raining so damn much. I want you to feel...
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 4 years ago
The mountain and the sea
I am the mountain and you are the sea, always changing, wild and sometimes peaceful. But I'm unchanged, I stand here facing the wind, fighting it, no matter how hard it blows. It's tiring, but you don...
4
0
0
fadia
fadia
FADIA . 5 years ago
Write me a love story
Write me a beautiful love story. Write it about love and not physical intimacy. Write it well, write it about two people that don't want each other to get hurt. Write about life, all its ugly sides an...
15
0
0