If you've done at least five of these things, you're a true Commafulian.
1. Read your own posts. Maybe more than once.
2. Scrolled aimlessly through your personal feed.
3. Clicked on someone's reactions to see if they liked your recent posts.
4. Read a post, liked it, but didn't actually like it.
5. Feel awesome when you have a lot of notifications.
6. Feel stressed when you have a lot of notifications.
7. Not clicked on a post because there were no images.
8. Felt crushed when you looked at the page reads compared to the likes on your posts.
9. Wrote something super random and been surprised when people actually like it
10. Poured your heart out into a post and then have a mediocre reaction from everyone else
Comment below how many of these things you've done, and which ones! Let me know if you want to see a part 2!