Elise

@elisezurstrasse



17
posts
17
works
21
following
8
followers
0
words read
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
I had to learn to grieve her hugs. I’m tactile. I appreciate experiencing through senses. With my girl friends I’ve developed a tremendous comfort with touch. We hold hands and hug for longer than socially acceptable Positive feedback touch makes us h...
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
suburban coffee All of that passed down my window while I napped. Voices The thud of a ball being shot in the air Wind. Cars. What else? is what I should have sipped after sleep Else I won’t stand the calmness of the night That descends like a godde...
Enjoy while sipping
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
For the winds blows in the sails of true love Our tepid term/love Don’t ignite the fire! The call to poetry Lubrifies grass Wild berry ale: childhood and adulthood in one container/ transparent glass Life is natural/fake? My suitcase battered like a...
3
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
At the time of the olive trees If your name is like the water, the dawn, Why are your eyes dusk and rock? Try To give me the whale that wails up on the shore, The gull which snaps gullible beauty, The time you laid your hand in mine.
2
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
Offer Offer your lips to the rhythm of my syllables Offer the beat of your dance to my feather Stop to see the world as is Or notice it at will Touch the edge of elegance with a clove of wonder Do not forget that the breath that tackles with its touch...
3
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
Faith is where our ways of knowledge cross, meet like arms of a river some of them create turbulence they create their combined energy creates a vortex of ideas ideals some of which are discarded along the slope A few remain to converge to the culm...
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
Home-dyed Thread your woolen heart atop my fingers, and weave into it the winds of peace Until all ten of them are blue and blood flushes back to your cheeks Let them go, pick up a bow and arrow Run through the forests of your childhood Climb to the ...
1
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
Wrap your woollen heart around my fingers Enrapture your love in shards of rose-tainted glass Catch the faintly falling star of passion And pass your way once you have captured my heart
2
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
1
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
She cared only to dance in clads of black in celebration of a lifelong past. She cared only for the birds, that their music may replace the sound of silence of his voice; She cared only to be with him, for him, in him, Why him? Chime chime bells on a...
3
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
You are young, you are free You know I met a funky guy you’d probably like; just as tall as you, with a smile like butter and candor in his eyes, a bit of childish chime in his eyes, and a smile that flirts with mischief. I miss you listening to S...
2
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
When the Channel Sleeps Only the Shadow of my shadow to accompany my self Stars are veiled by the gauze clouds Delicate lazy lapping lures me to its womb Licks my wounds Brings me back to the seeds Of its spray that springs on the wings of the wind ...
1
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
They said my daughter If you need to sweep the streets Sweep them With your heart Every sweep building the feathers to a Wing If you sweep the street because it is your calling Keep listening Sweeping the human leftovers Does not make you a leftover...
A tale
2
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
The tale of the lost midwife What life was about And she wondered and pondered so much That she/ Forgot its s sense/
1
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
The heartbeat challenge Feel the rhythm of your skin upon the earth Vibrate to the hum of souls The rhythm of bustling life Enjoy, taste, revel, spiral, learn to dance without design Combat for the spring of life in your step and the music of breat...
2
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
airplane ride the dance of the lion The lion dances glides collides with the grasshopper Moves distinguished noble Ready - At the edge of its seat Alas it was only peat As there was no problem Wind in passing passed away the rain…
Traveling and wandering
1
0
0
elisezurstrasse
elisezurstrasse
Elise . 6 years ago
8 lines One along my neck, Two around my lips Three atop my fingers Five across my waist only seven to curtain the edges of my heaven Next year I’ll do it all over again, for REAL.
Count the lines!
0
0