by David Ams
1. Because nobody cares
2. Because an idea is 1% and execution is 99%
3. Because the same idea executed by different people
will lead to totally different products/businesses
4. Because there are no revolutionary ideas anymore.
5. Because the most successful businesses
are basic ideas perfectly executed
6. Because thousands have failed with the exact same idea.
if you think Uber and Airbnb were first of their kind, you’re wrong
7. Because you need to focus on what really matters
and work without restrictions
8. Because you don't have the answers, your market does.
Talk out loud, go out there, become an expert, speak, network, and collect feedback.
9. Because you have better things to focus on.
You don't want to tune yourself to this level of thinking
10. Because people with will never sign your shitty NDA
to learn more about your idea they don't give a sh*t about in the first place
Now, you just need to get started
hope this article helped you clean your mind from this distraction. Like what you read? Tweet me! https://twitter.com/davidamse