Chloe

@cwk

writing about the thoughts and the feels



8
posts
8
works
0
following
3
followers
2.9k
words read
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
I loved him.
I loved a man once. He was tall, and strong. He taught me how to do so many of the things I know how to do now. He was someone I trusted. He taught me about boats, and even bought one for me. He named...
3
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
Her
I honestly thought she and I would be together forever. I don’t mean it in a romantic way. I mean deeper than that. I guess in a spiritual way. She and I had always connected on a deeper level han rom...
6
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
The Imperfect Girl
She was an interesting young woman. Her hair was greasy and untouched by a brush since the day before. Black eyeliner drawn onto her waterline made her dark brown eyes stronger, and bolder in a way. H...
16
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
I’m not in love with you.
I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with the thought of you. The thought of what we could be. The mere idea that we could be together. But with you being who you are, that can't happen. That won't h...
9
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
Questions for the World
Why can't everyone be happy? Why is it that we all struggle to have some joy? Why do rules need to be laid down for people? Why can't we all be good? I understand that everyone can't be good, but why ...
16
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
Happiness
Happiness isn't defined by the amount of money you have. It isn't based off of how expensive your car is. It can't be created by machine and sold in little orange pill bottles, prescribed to people. W...
13
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
Fit In
I did what had to to feel like I could fit in. It wasn't like I wanted to be popular or gain anything. Well actually I did want to gain something. I wanted to make other people happy. I struggle so ha...
14
0
0
cwk
cwk
Chloe . 6 years ago
And Then it Rained.
I’d spent most of my day inside at that point. It was a Saturday. The day before had been quite spectacular. I’d kissed my best friend. He’d been acting so strangely after that, but I saw nothing of i...
4
0
0