Austin

@bishop

An unstable balance that goes unseen



6
posts
6
works
0
following
9
followers
1.3k
words read
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
The insane mind I’ve lost something... or it feels that way. I wonder what it might be, it could be a person or maybe it’s just something I’m forgetting. I wonder what I could be, I can’t seem to remember it’s so foggy. I need to find whatever it is ...
What I lost but never had
2
0
0
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
Weakness It's what I despise most It's what describes me most I can't get the picture out of my head. The picture that everyone Everyone Sees me as a weak link to nobody's chain The person who will die first in a life and death situation The man...
12
0
1
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
Weakness It's what I despise most It's what describes me most I can't get the picture out of my head. The picture that everyone Everyone Sees me as a weak link to nobody's chain The person who will die first in a life and death situation The man...
A cancer
2
0
0
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
The mirage As you catch sight of my smile you may not notice it’s but a mirage. As your eyes catch mine you won’t see that the light behind them are non existent. When we see eachother my mask cover the dark abyss that I hold inside. The happinesse...
12
0
1
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
The eyes that see through masks As a species we wear them to hide our past scars, as well as broken promises and shattered dreams. We wear them to feel safety and solitude within ourselves to convince us that we are fit for what’s out there in the rea...
13
0
0
bishop
bishop
Austin . 6 years ago
The boy with No
No one ever truly feels alone even when they are. They always feel connected to someone or something in their most desperate times. So is it wrong to feel like there's no one with you,
15
0
1