1. The list is populated by a fallible human being who does not share my experiences, prejudices, nor predilections.
2. I do not wish to be lectured as if I were in elementary school by someone who just read the captions on one or two of articles concerning the subject at hand.
3. Who the hell cares if I am or am not eating sushi in the correct way. I paid for it and if I want to, I'll shove it up my nose (Ha!, you thought I was going to shove that wasabi elsewhere) I will.
4. It requires no writing craftsmanship whatso ever. On any given morning, you can turn a moron upside down, shake him and lists will fall out of his head.
5. This is the most important. I hate them because I did not publish them first.