About startups, life, and more!
1. Everything's quantifiable (even relationships)
2. Without accountability, goals can't be achieved
We need positive or negative accountability.
3. Hang upside down for a couple minutes a day
Resolves shoulder hip and knee problems
4. What you get in life is what you set your standards
5. To enjoy life, you have to create and build
6. To get rested sleep:
Use a laptop program called f.lux. Read some fiction before going to bed.
7. To stay energetic and efficient throughout the day:
Use the five minute journals. Read "The Effective Executive." Meditate every day with an app like Headspace or Calm.
8. Be able to do and say things that are unpopular
9. Inch by inch get good at something
10. Books to read:
Moral letters to Lucilius by Seneca / Letters from a Stoic The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz How to Stop Worrying & Start Living by Dale Carnegie